You have planned your perfect day. You want to be enjoying those final few weeks and the Wedding Day itself. We have missed so much time with our family and friends that this is one day where you want to take everything in and enjoy the time, creating those special memories.
Who will make sure that the preparations at the venue are taking place or suppliers have arrived on time?
I don’t know if we have met yet, I am Sarah the planner behind Elizabeth Grace Weddings. I have been part of the world of weddings for over 15 years. Having planned and been part of hundreds of weddings each one individual and unique. I am passionate about what I do and creating your perfect day.
So What is a Month of Wedding Planner
I start to work on your wedding from about 6 weeks before your Wedding Day. Giving you the time to relax and enjoy the lead up to your wedding. I will be the key point of contact for your suppliers and I will confirm any last minute changes, but most importantly I will be the first person on site on the day and the last to leave. I will know what your vision for the day is and how you want the day to run from our meetings and our detailed plans.
Month of Wedding Planner Details
- Detailed review meeting to discuss all of your plans
- Review of all supplier bookings and contact details
- Contact all of your suppliers and introduce myself. Advise them of my role in the final lead up to your wedding day.
- Attendance at final venue meeting and other key supplier meetings as required
- I will be the point of contact for all suppliers and the venue during the final month
- Detailed wedding schedule and on the day timeline, created with final confirmation of supplier details, access and arrival times and roles and responsibilities on the day.
- Weekly update of progress during the final weeks, and exclusive WhatsApp group.
- Final details meeting a week before the wedding
- Full On the Day Co-Ordination
Investment: – £1500 Fixed Fee (if the venue is further than 1 hours drive from my home, overnight accommodation will be added)
To book a call click the diary link