To ensure that your planning journey with Elizabeth Grace Weddings runs smoothly we will require personal information from yourselves. As such we comply with the regulations set out in the Data Protection Act of 1998 and EU Regulation 2016/679 – The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Elizabeth Grace Weddings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and all data held by us is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations.
This policy describes how personal data may be collected, handled and stored to meet with our Company’s Data Protection obligations and to comply with the law.
This Policy is effective from January 2021 and will be reviewed January 2022 at the latest.
What Information We Collect
From the Website Enquiry Form and Direct E Mail Enquiry:
To enable us to process your enquiry accurately and effectively by completing the On-Line Enquiry Form we do collect the following data:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Telephone Number
- Specific information relating to your enquiry including but not limited too Location, number of guests.
The information gathered during the enquiry process is stored securely within a Microsoft Outlook and password protected files on my computer and other devices used by Elizabeth Grace Weddings During the planning and delivery of your wedding journey.
How We Process the Information Collected
The data gathered from an enquiry is used to help us to provide you with a high level of customer service and to ensure that your enquiry is handled professionally with all information requested.
- We will respond to all enquiries received sending relevant information to answer all questions.
- We will confirm receipt of initial enquiry information sent to you.
Confirmed Contracted Booking
- We will store and hold all information relevant to your booking securely both in paper based format and electronically. Our main point of communication will be via email, telephone and WhatsApp unless we have agreed an alternative method.
Controlling Personal Data
- You will not be subscribed to a mailing list.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We do not pass on any information regarding bookings or clients, unless by prior agreement to approved suppliers.
- Any requests for additional services or quotes will be directed to Elizabeth Grace Weddings initially. As the purpose for instructing Elizabeth Grace Weddings is to plan your wedding external suppliers will be involved with this process and as such for bookings to be confirmed personal data will need to be shared. Your information will only be shared with suppliers at the initial point of instructing Elizabeth Grace Weddings to be involved with the planning of your wedding.
Your Personal Data Held by Elizabeth Grace Weddings
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e mail or write to us as soon as possible, please use either the address or e mail address below. We will promptly correct any information notified to us to be found to be incorrect.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal: Elizabeth Grace Weddings, Milton Bryan, MK17 9HS
How Long Will Your Information Be Kept?
UK Tax Law requires me to keep your basic personal data for a minimum of 6 years. After this point we will have your information securely destroyed.
If you have made an enquiry and have decided that we are not the planner for you or that we are unable to take your booking forward. Any information that we hold for you will be either deleted from all electronic devices and any paper documents will also be disposed of securely.
What Are Cookies
“Cookies” are small files which your web browser transfers to your computer when you visit a website. Your permission is requested in order for cookies to be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree to the storing of cookies a file is added and this helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its use to your need, by gathering information about your website usage.
The main purpose of using cookies to help us provide a better website. Cookies do not give us access to you or your computer, unless you complete our on-line enquiry form.
You can choose to accept or decline Cookies however most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser to decline cookies if you prefer.
Sarah Reeves-Hart , email: email@example.com, post Elizabeth Grace Weddings, Milton Bryan, MK17 9HS