Welcome to my Wedding planning services page. Here you will find all the information about the services offered by Elizabeth Grace Weddings. Each Wedding that I create is unique and personal to each couple. As there is no off the shelf package that fits with every couples requirements, all of the Wedding planning services that I offer are totally bespoke to each and every wedding. There will always be some elements that every Wedding has, a guest list, food and drink but these will be specific to each couples requirements. The information detailed under each of the Wedding planning services, gives a general feel of what I can provide. Following an initial consultation I will create you your own personal ‘package’.
Full Wedding Planning
This service is exactly what its title tells you it is, Full Planning of your Wedding. This is ideal for couples who have busy working lives, or who may be planning a wedding in a different location to there home. A wedding planner to provide a full planning service, gives you the time to enjoy the lead up to and your wedding day.
At Elizabeth Grace Weddings we are mindful that this is your wedding. Handing over the full planning of your wedding does not mean that we will take over. You will still have the control and decision making of your wedding. We are a guiding hand who will research and source a range of suppliers, and put the proposals to you to make the final decisions.
Elizabeth Grace Weddings Full Planning Service Includes:
- Regular planning meetings, with telephone calls, emails and a private WhatsApp group for between meetings
- On the Day Wedding Co-Ordination and main point of contact for suppliers. From set up until the party ends
- Venue Sourcing
- Sourcing of suppliers
- Attendance at Key Supplier Meetings
- Detailed Budget Management
- Dealing with all correspondence from suppliers
- Reviewing of supplier contracts
- A main point of contact for all suppliers
- Invitation and RSVP Guest List Management
- Guest Transportation and accommodation oraganinsation
- Liaising with all suppliers to agree timings, set up, access and more
- Produce a detailed Wedding Schedule from Set Up to Break down
- Detailed Wedding Day Timeline
This is not a conclusive list but is designed as a guide to what I can provide, when planning your wedding.
To put together a personal proposal for your wedding, we will have an initial meeting, this is usually in person but can also take place via Skype or similar media. During this initial meeting we will discuss your wedding plans in detail. The information gained during our initial meeting, will enable me to put together your Bespoke Proposal.
As a guide I charge between 10% to 15% of the overall wedding spend, the exact investment will depend on the specific requirements for your wedding. Subject to a minimum fee.
On the Day Co-Ordination
You have planned a stunning day. Your suppliers and venue are booked and confirmed, you know the look and the plan for the day. You want to handover to a planner to take over and manage the day you have planned. Allowing you the time to enjoy your wedding day and see all your hard work come together.
This service is ideal for weddings in marquees and tipis, weddings at home, dry hire venues, hotels, Stately homes. If you have a wedding planned an On the Day Co-Ordinator can work anywhere.
Elizabeth Grace Weddings On The Day Co-Ordiantion Service Includes:
- Meeting at least 6 weeks before the wedding day, for a comprehensive handover of all wedding day plans and supplier details
- Contact all suppliers to introduce myself and confirm final plans for the day
- Compiling a comprehensive on the day timeline incorporating information supplied from suppliers.
- Point of contact for all suppliers during the day. If you are getting married in a venue we will work with the venue staff to organise the smooth running of the day.
- Final meeting via Skype or Face to Face two weeks before the wedding
- On the Day Co-Ordiantion
Prices from £850.00 the final investment will depend on specific requirements for the day including venue, location, guest numbers and logistics for the wedding.
This service is designed for couples who would like to plan elements of the day. Who have already planned aspects of the wedding themselves but would like the support of a wedding planner, to pull everything together and source specific suppliers.
Elizabeth Grace Weddings Bespoke Planning Service Includes:
- Detailed consultation, review of all plans already in place and a bespoke proposal written
- Full review of all existing supplier bookings and contracts
- Sourcing of remaining or specialist suppliers
- Review of Budget and create a final budget
- Detailed Wedding Schedule and confirmation of wedding suppliers
- On the Day Co-Ordination
- Management of all suppliers
- Review meetings to discuss progress and attendance at key supplier meetings
As this is a bespoke service, what is provided and the timescales will be individual to each couple, and will be discussed at an initial consultation
Due to timescales and services required, a bespoke quote will be produced following the initial consultation. Subject to a minimum fee.
Final Month and Wedding Day Management
This service is perfect for couples who have planned everything, but who now want to spend the month before the wedding being able to relax, and enjoy the final few weeks before the wedding. This service is also ideal if you have a dry hire venue, and want to ensure that the suppliers have a point of contact during set up. Someone who they have had contact with in the weeks on the lead up to the wedding, or if you have limited access to your venue and want the confidence that the set up is taking place, as per the plans you have put in place.
Elizabeth Grace Final Month and Wedding Day Management includes:
- Detailed review meeting to discuss all of the plans and the final stages
- Review of all existing bookings and contact details
- Attendance at final venue meeting and other supplier final meetings as required
- Contact all suppliers and introduce ourselves. Advise them of our role in the final lead up to the wedding day, and provide all contact details
- I will the point of contact for all suppliers and venue during the final month
- Detailed wedding schedule and on the day timeline, created with confirmation of supplier details, access times and roles and responsibilities on the day
- Weekly update of progress during the final month
- Final details meeting
- On the Day Management
Prices from £1,500.00 the final amount will depend on specific requirements. A personal quote will be provided following an initial consultation
Ways to Contact Me
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07850 879083